CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Power of the Tongue

Views: 1,427
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 564,045

Re: The Power of the Tongue

I have not had an NDE, but on three occasions, while still living and not drugged, have experienced "Something" that has been close to Rudensky's "travels". Rudensky seems like a humble man, and would understand when I suggest that we should be careful not to build a "theological foundation" on an individual experience. The Reality of Good and the existence of "dark pools" that abound, I can subjectively confirm from my own experiences. We are temporary beings in the flesh, and must live knowing this. That God loves us more than we can love any other human...this I know without an NDE, but having somehow in the flesh experienced this Reality. We must love, forgive, and know that we are temporary; must know that we must choose to love.
And, dare I day it? Things are wrapping up, whether in 10 years or a hundred, I don't know, and it is beyond our control. Keep grappling, Rudinsky, to understand what you have seen; and others, trust that you are transient and must learn to love and to forgive. I don't know much more.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)