CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: THEM

Leena Views: 2,697
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 566,557

Re: THEM

Thanks for an interesting and educated response. However, we will have to agree to disagree on the dairy/meat issue. Maybe I am too harsh on Weston A. Price org. However, I do not understand their hostility toward anything and anyone who threatens their theories on dairy and beef. For example, they are strongly against the soy industry. Vegetarians are said to support "vegetarian eco-terrorism". The president of the org. is Sally Fallon. Apart from this org. and a cookbook, she has no academic credentials. They are also promoting the idea that mad cow disease was caused by pesticides, when it was my understanding that such theory had been debunked. Again, maybe I am all wrong. But the site scares me. I feel like they have a hidden agenda. By the way, I am not a vegetarian, tho I don't eat red meat.
I don't mean to be picky. I think your article was superb! It's just this organization that I question.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.500 sec, (1)