CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Questions ...

trapper/kcmo Views: 2,320
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 569,614

Re: Questions ...

flattery will get you everywhere.

the guy at the link is using magnetite which is giving him pos and neg together. here is what i would do - make some neg water(neg side of mag toward the water) AND some pos water and mix the two. yes, yuo will then have mixed pos and neg. you could even play with the percentages if you wanted. a higher neg content would be more relaxing, healing, normalizing whereas more pos content would be more energetic and stimulating. just remember the pos magnetism will stimulate everything, both good and bad, but the negative is more normalizing and tends to deter unhelpful critters and processes.

as far as the difference between mag water and energy water? i am not that sure. there are some energies that are compatible with one another and others that are not. for instance, you can tachyonize water and magnetize it and you would have magnetized tachyonized water. i hear that orgone and tachyons dont mix.

parhat from thailand says that the energy water pat makes is getting its energy from the aetheric. i dont know. i only know what i have done, and i love my tachyon disk and i know magnetized water is for real. like i said, i lke my yard water. it is natural. and with all the lightening on the planet, i think electricity is good with water. i think i might try pats ewater this summer, both before i put it in the yard and after to see which one i like, if any.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)