CureZone   Log On   Join
second morning after

capellino Views: 1,109
Published: 19 years ago

second morning after

I was staggered to see so many people sharing their liver flushes.

In January, I didn't know the practice existed and I thought gallstones were something you got if you ate a lot of fat. At first I thought, these people are crazy - they are making a vicious assault on their digestive system! Then it occurred to me, well, what would you call gallbladder removal?

I'm very grateful for all the entries I've read. My problem will very likely resolve itself by the time anyone answers, but I'd be glad to know if nausea and depression are normal after the flush. I've retrieved about 40 stones (black, one the size of an olive - shudder) but I stopped fishing them out after three goes, because I felt sick & they looked so evil. Lately the results have been pale green stones & not much else - a sort of pale green foam. I'm still burping olive oil & never want to see the stuff again. But the worst thing is, I feel tearful & depressed. I'm off to take a multivitamin.

Thanks, everyone, and good luck with your own liver work.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.938 sec, (1)