CureZone   Log On   Join
Any alternatives to olive oil

Capellino Views: 512
Published: 19 years ago

Any alternatives to olive oil

I know what AmyK means. I think I understand the principle - fasting gives your liver a rest, olive oil gives it a FAT! FAT! FAT! message so it produces bile and the gallbladder goes into overdrive & flushes.

What I wondered is, has it GOT to be olive oil? I had to rush to a supermarket lavatory yesterday because I passed the olive oil section, practically pushing the attendant out of the way - she probably thought I was trying to escape through the window or desperate to take drugs. Can't you tell the liver FAT! with something else - say chicken shmalz? or even butter? (But could we take in half a pound of butter? Uh...) Are we just struggling on with nasty olive oil because it's an old European remedy and that's their basic fat? Does anybody know this? I suppose a vegetable product is best because it's got no polysaturates. But what about a lighter oil like sunflower or corn oil?

This site is full of brave pioneers, but is any clinical research going on, or are our health institutions just happy with surgery?
You seem ahead in America in a lot of things, but in Britain the answer is just gb removal - that's it.

Thanks, everyone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.000 sec, (1)