CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: First Post 4th flush.

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clarkís amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Adrick Views: 1,859
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 572,185

Re: First Post 4th flush.

Hey Tracey!!!

Regarding my Third Flush--was pretty successful. Sunday I did over 100 pea soup colored stones of various sizes mostly pea size or less and later that night another 50 to 100 walnut colored stones. Today, Monday I did another 100 walnut colored stones after a morning enema: they were contained in the walnut grainy gunky matrix and just fell apart upon Examination!!! WHOA!!!
My gallbladder has been removed four years now so I think the walnut colored are for sure not coming from my gallbladder!!!
By the way--I REALLY think I drank too much liquids Saturday--three liters of lemonade and three liters of water and more I think!!! Was totally overkill. I was so bloated all day!!!
I Did actually do the Epsom Salts Saturday night and then Sunday morning as well. Tried to do Three 1/2 C olive oil at 15 minute intervals at about 10 PM Saturday, but I could not hand;le that last dose (actually threw it up!) But Did retain the previous two 1/2 C olive oil each followed by 1/2 C to 1 C pure lemon juice. Plus I do not eat Saturday only drink the lemonade and water...

Adrick

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)