CureZone   Log On   Join
Thanks Mel!! My Story!!!

Mrs. Ev Views: 5,032
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 572,554

Thanks Mel!! My Story!!!

Mel is my mentor! If it wasn't for her, I may have had gb surgery. She had been trying to get me to do a cleanse for months. Just for good measure~! Anyway, I ended up in the ER one morning with excrutiating chest pains, and thought I was having a heart attack. I'm 40 and overwieght. After all the tests they ran on the heart, it looked good. An Ultra sound showed thickened gb wall and "several stones". They sent me home, told me to call my dr and discuss when and where to do surgery. I got home, and called Mel. I did the Hulda Clark cleanse the next day, and passed close to 1000 stones, from pea size to marble size and a few quarter size. I did another one in 3 days after experiencing a little uncomfortableness (is that a word? LOL) in the gb area..now that I knew where it was and what it felt like! So, I did the next cleanse 3 days later and passed many many more stones and about 8 just a little smaller than a golf ball!! To date, I've done 5 (in less than 2 1/2 months) I feel fantastic, still passing stones, yesterday was my 5 cleanse, and I passed about 200 total, mostly all small pea size and smaller, all real dark green. I recommend this to everyone I know, and most think I'm nuts. But I actually got my mother to try it, and she is going to do it again! Yay! Anyway, I enjoy the site, keep flushing all! And God bless you Mel.
Mrs Ev

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.906 sec, (1)