Maybe you misunderstood... I was talking about digestion, which
occurs in the stomach and small intestine.
You are explaining constipation and dehydration of stool in the colon.
Big difference The auto intoxication that you are referring to would require
a damaged colon where blood vessels were exposed and ulcerated allowing
toxins to be picked up from the stool.
In an undamaged colon the only thing that is absorbed by OSMOSIS is the moisture
from the stool. The "toxins" are LEFT in the stool and leave on the next express.
With all the millions of colonoscopies done every year colons are either found to be damaged
or pink and healthy like the inside of a mouth. Where are these toxins that you are so concerned about?