CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Still Confused

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
  Views: 8,450
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 572,808

Re: Still Confused

Hey Shannon...
I understand your confusion with the statement why did God put bananas on the planet in the first place. I felt the same way. However after reading the Eat Right 4 Your Blood Type info on this site & then furthur delving on other sites regarding blood types the information was very logical to me. It is based on the concept that different blood-types digest foods differently. I think once the medical community & world understands that each human being is very unique & comes into this world with different obstacles be that hereditary,genetics,blood-types,etc, we will finally make some leeway in overall good health. We are not all the same & therefore have different needs to thrive & function at our optimum! Good luck on your quest! I personally think Dr. Atkins is fine. Carbs(particularly grains) are very difficult to breakdown in the body & therefore cause alot of the discomfort which directly puts pressure on your bowels,liver,digestive system in whole. I think "Everything in Moderation". According to the bloodtype philosophy O positive individuals are carnivores & need meat for their bodies to work properly. Where as A+ do better with fish & chicken & veggies & have trouble digesting huge steaks. Makes sense to me how come Afro-American people can handle certain spices so much easier than their caucasian counterparts...Anyways it's a good read...Keep us posted on what road you choose! Ever notice how people that eat alot of cereals & breads(high-carbs) are more prone to obesity? I think this is the result of the body's inability to break down carbs fast enough. Italians love there pasta.....

Cheers!

Chris

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

7.438 sec, (1)