CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: the action of glycos and the mystery of ormes the same?

snakepliskin Views: 1,785
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 575,538

Re: the action of glycos and the mystery of ormes the same?

Sorry it took a couple of days to reply. No computer at home.

I cannot say if glycols contain monoatomics for sure. I am not even 100% positive I know what a glycol is. BUT, if these glycols are plant derived, then I would say that there is a good chance that they have bonded with at least some monoatomic elements. However, if monoatomic particles have bonded with other atoms/molecules, then they have almost definately forfited thier high spin/superconductor abilities. I would think that (according to current mainstream chem and phys) if a monoatomic latched on to another particle then the outter shell of the ORME has changed in some way, changing the properties of the monoatomic.

For example take table salt . Sodium and Chloride. Alone, they both have outter shells that are unstable and 'want' to join with others to form a pairing or octave (depending on the atomic structures) in the outter shell. So Sodium is found in the first column of the periodic table which, as a general rule, denotes it has one free electron in its outter shell, so there fore it wants to 'give away' that atom to another atom that has seven electrons in its outter shell. Chloride ions happen to fit into that cagegory. So the Sodium (1 electron)'shares' its electron with Chloride (7 electrons) to form an octave. You now have a stable molecule.

Now, ORME are purported to have an unbalanced outter electron shell, so it is theoretically possible that they could go into a sharing relationship, like sodium and chloride. IE. ORME and glycol.

Now note that elemental sodium is a white volitile solid, and chlorine is a green toxic gas, but when sodium and chloride combine you get an opaque crystalline solid. I would think that if an ORME were to electron pair with another particle, then it too would fundimentally be different than the monoatomic version of itself.

However ORMEs are also purported not to like to bond to anything. They have, in essence, found order out of chaos.

Im sure I have given you more questions than answers, so let take on your orignal question. It is possible that ORMEs have properties similar to DMSO. In that I mean that possibly they can carry other particles across the blood brain barrier with them, seeing as how ORMEs can supposidly do that themselves.

Unforutnately, for us, no scientific establishment has deemed monatomic platinum group elements note worthy, or worthy of any type of research... So all 'we' are left with is best guesses.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.172 sec, (2)