CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just need some encouragement I guess

Shelley Views: 1,565
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 579,004

Re: Just need some encouragement I guess

Thanks Marg yes like peas in a pod hee hee

Wow, thanks for all the responses I feel alot better now, support is a wonderful thing. I am going to take some probiotics and have a rest from the Epsom Salts I shudder just thinking about that stuff now so I think I'm on Epsom Salt overload. With my last flush because I didn't get any stones I thought it was a waste of time but it wasn't, I have a lot less pain yipee and I do feel better so it must of got something out. I was worried that maybe if I am stone free then my gallbladder is in worst shape than I think and it's not just stones that are causing the pain, I must say it changes after every flush, I'm starting to get a pulsating feeling in the gallbladder area now when I wake in the morning and I think thats a good thing maybe........ I'm very very lucky (touching wood) I have never had a classic gallbladder attack which ends up in hospital, I might have yukky pain for hours on end but I think I prefer that. Sometimes I think maybe my liver and gallbladder go into overdrive and produce too much bile and it stagnats a wee bit and that causes the gas like pains in the abdomen area but yes I think the body definitely needs rests between flushes especially when you get towards the double figues. Thanks everyone, I hope we all get well real soon.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)