CureZone   Log On   Join
5th flush tonight and still hating O.O.

Angel0131 Views: 1,188
Published: 18 years ago

5th flush tonight and still hating O.O.

I squeezed three good size grapefruit into a giant pickle jar and adde3d one cup of OO (Olive-Oil) and you know what..I still ahte the OO. I think it is more of a mantal thing because the sliminess is disguisting to me. I have to plug my nose and drink one glup at a time though. But I haven't done a flush in over two months.So I havent been on here for a while. But I have been getting some pains again so I am back on it. I took some GCG today because I have been hurting and it helped a little. I havent stayed on my herbs I have been pretty bad. But I am going to do a flush and epson salt and take herbs tomorrow and the next day
Wish me luck I will post results tomorrow to tell you the results. I just need to get this juice here down. It is sitting here I hate to even look at it. I feel like hating everyone who says they have no prob getting this down...Well talk tomorrow
Sam

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.953 sec, (1)