CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 1st flush...stones or hocus pocus

Angel0131 Views: 1,331
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 579,096

Re: 1st flush...stones or hocus pocus

Good job. I think you did good. My first time I got a lot of yellowish poo out with green pea looking stuff but those are stones. Some are different colors and I thought it wasnt stones at first but I started reading on here a lot more and I realized they were and when I did my 2nd and 3rd flush I got more out so I think you did good. When I did my first flush which went really good I only drank 1/2 cup lemon juice and 1/2 cup OO(olive Oil). You said it tasted okay just drinking the OO (Olive-Oil) juice by itself. Oh I dont like you I sit for almost an hour just trying to get it down. Be very glad that it doesnt bother you sooooo much. You are a lucky one. As for flushes. From everything I read from everyone you can do a flush every two weeks. Keep reading on here and you learn so much believe me...Good luck
Sam

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.031 sec, (1)