CureZone   Log On   Join
NEW here, afraid to do the flush; high liver enzyme levels, just diagnosed with gallstones.

susie Views: 6,249
Published: 18 years ago

NEW here, afraid to do the flush; high liver enzyme levels, just diagnosed with gallstones.

Hello.

can any of you help me out here? I am very tired and discouraged right now. I have justbeen diagnosed with gallstones, they're small, I had an ultrasound. My Ast, alt were about 250 and 350, my ggt is about 188. I cancelled my appointment to meet the surgeon today after my husband got me searching on the web; now I've got all these flush ideas. But when I phoned the owner of a recommended health food store; upon hearing my high levels, he was very concerned for me, concerned that I could pose pain and danger to myself by blocking a bile duct in the liver; and to only act under the 'close' supervision of my doctor.

What have your experiences been, including your liver levels? Please give me your thoughts on this. Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.922 sec, (1)