CureZone   Log On   Join
Newbie question about coffee enema results??? Advice from vrteran Curezoners, i beg...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
dj Views: 3,098
Published: 18 years ago

Newbie question about coffee enema results??? Advice from vrteran Curezoners, i beg...

Hi, CureZoners,

About two months ago, i stumbled into CureZone (thank goodness for small favors!!!) during a keyword search (AODM -- aka NIDDM or Diabetes Mellitus 2) Candida parasites).

i've been carefully testing (via mini trials) the various elements of the Cleanse protocols to be sure they are safe for me (i dare not risk high blood sugars because of renal complications). i did not test the olive oil/magnesium salts because swallowing those salts is going to be a biggie; but i will do it when the time comes.

Now for a couple of questions about the results of my first and second days of coffee enemas.

(FWIW, no probs with constipation -- i regularly have 3-4 good stools /day).

The trial run on the coffee enema (1 pint) results 2 days ago: (i had 2 good stools that morning before doing the coffee enema).

The first c resulted in lotsa (several minutes) very loud gurgling (to my surprise because i didn't expect immediate results); ditto the second cup.

The results of both enemas were lotsa dark green liquid with the most vile odor i have ever encountered -- few solids, but that nasty odor/color, & astonishing volume.

Then, this morning, which i intended to be Day One of the complete Master Cleanse, not one gurgle occurred during either 1 c enema.

The results were more most vile odor, brown color...

If the instructions i read at CureZone suggested doing 1 qt water enemas first (as i have just read in some of the new posts) -- i missed them.

Does the water enema need to be done before the coffee enema? (Is that why no gurgling occurred today?

OR,
could it be that the first day cleared up the backup of bile, so that i don't need to do the coffee enemas daily???

i hope the latter possibility is the case -- 'cuz organic coffee costs over ten bucks/12 oz hereabouts.

Another question: During the 4 trial runs for the Lemonade Fast, i used kosher salt for the flush -- my Celtic salt was on backorder, and i didn't want to wait. Celtic salt is quite dear, too... but i have some now, and will use it if the veterans think it's better than kosher salt.

Do the minerals in the Celtic salt flush out w/the salt water, or are they absorbed on the way through? If they flush out -- why use the Celtic salt??? (my kosher salt is sodium chloride, with no additives)

Thank you for responding,

Sincerely,
dj

PS: i serious about giving this a good run -- if my blood sugars behave, i intend to segue from the 10-day fast, immediately to the 30 day fast; and have gathered all the supplies...

Day One has to be tomorrow instead of tosay, because my water supplier couldn't deliver Friday as usual. (Best laid plans gang oft agley, eh...)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (2)