CureZone   Log On   Join
Even 100% Pure

just_peachy Views: 2,394
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 585,888

Even 100% Pure

Herbs, no matter how wonderful, have their limitations and drawbacks. My response was not an attack on yours, simply a reminder to people that ALL herbs, even 100% Pure herbs, even those organically grown yourself, are supplements that need to be taken wisely and in moderation. No herb is a cure-all and no herb can replace the benefits of living healthy.

Ginseng is a wonderful herb with lots of healthful and healing qualities. But, again, there are some affects, effects, and interactions that need to be well and independently researched before taking ANY herb, no matter how pure or helpful it is.

Ginseng and the others mentioned are so effective Because of the abilities mentioned. Because of that, there is some thought that needs to be done when taking them.

I happen to love herbs and am a firm believer in their abilities. I'm glad you've found such a good and pure supply of ginseng and are spreading the word. I'm simply reminding folks that too much of anything, even a good thing, can have it's own problems, and mixing herbs and pharmaceuticals or even other herbs can open up a whole new set of issues.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.719 sec, (1)