CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Heavey Metal Burden

Julia Views: 2,206
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 58,713

Re: Heavey Metal Burden

Dear Mira,

I have to say you NO!!! Please believe me that Bentonite and any herb pads are not effective. You can use Bentonite or fibers based on flax for colon cleansing. They are great but usually they do not go through your blood or cells. In your case your advisors are naive and out of date!!!!
Absolutely. I want you live and enjoy your life. Please be smart and take action quickly.
There is a new biotech discovery also called AID: the strongiest Antioxidant, Infection fighter and Detoxifier #1 in the whole world...
Scientists also called that as a real Glutathione revolution.
This natural remedy enhances your immune response and was created as a treatment for all enviromental illnesses particulary: cancer, chronic fatigue, destructive free radicales, toxins/poisons, asthma, radiation,degenerative diseases. AIDS/HIV as well as.
Mira, I like your way: you make your search as much as you can. Keeping just this way you can save yourself. Hear your body. Your body always advises you the wise way. No one doctor can help you. Just make explorations by yourself. Indeed do not forget about quality and check out the brand.
I 'll send you a free copy of booklet electronically: Dr.J.Gutaman about Glutathione - essential health AID and also I'll send you the Video what doctors and sick people say about this discovery via e-mail.
( Also ask me about the latest clinical studies with human groups. It shares many of the immune promoting and enhancing properties of Mother's milk. This remedy has been clinically proven to increase serum and tissue glutathione levels, and its efficacy is validated by extensive research, including over 450 that appear in the medical literature. These scientific papers can be examined through MEDLINE (the US National Library of Medicine). You can increase glutathione which is your cells' own natural antioxidant and most potent detoxifier. It is the only non-prescription dietary supplement to appear in the year 2000 and 2001 Physician's Desk Reference (PDR) for Prescription Drugs, although it is available without prescription! It has its own NDC (National Drug Control) number, and is reimbursable under Medicaid, Medicare, and by private insurance in many states.)
People die because of lack of information. This is my solid opinion.

Good luck everybody, who seeks and shell find

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (2)