New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
CharuKrsnaDasa Views: 1,126
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 590,104

Re: New TO Yoga!!

Greetings and Haribol,
The practice of Yoga is a lifetime of reward in and of itself for practitioners of all walks. Yoga is meant to continually purify us for many reasons, spiritual being the highest. I have listed some websites on the same curezone page under
Re: Yoga releasing toxins! Great! + many other great tips.

I used to have really bad Acne when I was a meat eater. Then I could not make the mental leap, but now after so much study, working with people and being around so many vegetarians I became convinced and now have been vegetarian for 7 years and Acne is a thing of the past. Dead flesh putrifies and accumulates in the colon and the pressurized body trys to get rid of it anyway it can, so some of the symptoms that this is going on is Acne. I use to experience Acne after coming in contact with synthetic oils to.

If you are vegetarian (great), you just may have to learn and apply a MONO diet for some time. You see the body is pressureized and always healing, acne is just a way to let you know that your body is trying it's best with what it is being given to heal.

I met a professional asbestoz installer and remover, yea he is nice old man. He went on a cleanse and all the sudden he had acne all over his body and not just for a few days, but for months before it went away. Well after a few days, he went to his western physician to get tested and that doc came back with the staggering news... dundundun, all that acne pus contained asbestos in it. Anyways, both were shocked, because the story goes that once you have asbestos in your body, you are stuck with it, and now they know at least untill you give the body what it needs and get rid of what it does not need.

200 years ago we did not have all those toxic chemicals produced by crazy companies that are now impliing that we need superficial makeups, deodorants, perfumes, colognes, household cleaners or else. The truth is if you are eating, drinking, breathing, living clean and natural according to Mother nature's and God's laws, then you will not smell bad at all.

I would suggest using Miracle 2 for your only cleaner for right now also, untill you can get settled with other alternatives.

Countless Blessings
Ohm Nitai Gaura

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.250 sec, (2)