CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Weird stomach and spleen feeling.

The23rdMan Views: 5,123
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 593,147

Re: Weird stomach and spleen feeling.

Hi T,

My BM's seem to go through a cycle of being difficult to pass without a little force, which often leaves me with cramps in my right or left side - it's possible I've strained a muscle somewhere - and about one day a week I'll have three huge BM's that although pretty well formed will leave me with that sucked out feeling and quite drained. I do have a least one BM a day though. It's taken nearly two weeks after my last flush to get them back to 'normal'.

I assume it's my spleen/stomach area, it's at the bottom left hand side of my rib cage, at least that's where the cramping feeling is. I have an ache higher up at the back/side of my rib cage on the left to.

What's strange is I went for a walk sunday and pushed myself past my Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome limit. This leaves me with the classic Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome foggy fatigue which is so 'orrible it's hard to convey to anyone who doesn't suffer with it. The point is I'm now sure it's highly connected to my digestive system as it leaves it feeling very strange for a few days after.

Fun in the sun!

Dean

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.359 sec, (1)