I have allergies, but haven't had an allergic reaction for about a week. I just did my first liver flush. Started last night and finished it this morning. I have passed several hundred stones so far and still am passing them even with my last BM. Today, after the flush, my allergies have flared up! I've heard that flushing the liver is supposed to help allergies. But, instead it made my allergies worse. Can it be that this reaction is the result of the toxins (stones) being released from my body? Has anyone else experienced this or perhaps know what is the reason for it?