CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Olive Oil and Grapefruit Juice

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Tracey Views: 2,433
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 593,656

Re: Olive Oil and Grapefruit Juice

I'll tell you what I've gleaned...

It is my understanding that abstaining from fats for the day of the flush builds up bile and bile pressure in the liver. Bile is only released when you eat fats....it's the bile that digests and breaks down the fats. So...all day long you're building up the bile. Then you take the Epsom Salts drink. This relaxes bile ducts and the whole muscle/organ of gallbladder and liver. (for people will real gallbladder pain this is a real plus!) Handily, the Epsom Salts also acts as a mild laxative...so it starts the evacuation of stool to make it easy for the stones to get out of the body.

Then comes the olive oil and grapefruit juice combo. The olive oil is the good fat (oh so good for you!) that that floods your stomach triggering your liver and gallbladder to contract and send out a big pile of bile to deal with all that fat! Because bile pressure has built up as it floods out into the stomach it pushes all the stones that are stuck in the ducts out with it! Voila! Then they all make their way down your intestines and you eliminate them all in the morning after taking your next Epsom Salt drinks. It's important to get them all out...because you don't want them leaking their toxins back into your blood stream through your intestine walls! ick! no.

Anyway...the grapefruit part is really the mystery. Ruxfox used beet juice - you can probably use any juice. The grapefruit juice is handy because it actually emulsifies with the olive oil..making the olive oil not so oily..more like a wateryliquid! Amazing. So maybe the pink grapefruit just makes the olive oil easier to drink?

Those are my 2cents!

Hope that helps a bit.

T

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.031 sec, (1)