CureZone   Log On   Join
1st Flush Done- How did I do?

Free Dr. Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer. Is...

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Brea Views: 2,363
Published: 18 years ago

1st Flush Done- How did I do?

I have tried Dr. Hulda's recipe

12:00pm- stopped eating

4:30 pm- 2 TBS Epsom Salt in lemon water (Gross!!!!)

7:00 pm- 1 TBS Epsom Salt in apple juice (a bit better)

7:15 pm- Started having diarreah (had to go about every 15 minutes until bed)

9:00 pm- 1 TBS Epsom Salt in apple juice

10:30pm- 1/2 c. olive oil w/ juice of 1 grapefruit (better than the epsom salt! but a little hard to swallow so much grease!)
I immediately laid on my right side for at least 1/2 hour before I fell asleep on my right side

12:00 am- woke up to go to bathroom

2:00 am- I had the strangest dream. I think it may have been real. I had a dream that as I was trying to go to the bathroom to pass stones, I felt my gall bladder pop. Like it had a hole. And all of sudden I felt a very hot liquid run from my right side to my left side. I woke up and couldn't tell if had just happened in my dream or really happened. Anyone have a similar experience?

At this point I started feeling very nauseous. I was able to go back to sleep, but woke up a lot. It felt as though my stomach wasn't digesting anything. The olive oil was just sitting there.

5:15 am- Tried to go watch TV to distract me from feeling sick. I didn't make it. I made it as far as the bathroom, where I lost everything. It seemed like everything I drank came up. I hope this will still work!

5:20 am- Diarrea again. First sign of green things. Looked like green sand floating in water. Nothing big enough to call a stone

7:30 am- Drank 1 TBS of epsom salt in apple juice (I didn't gag this time!) At this point I feel weak and dizzy. I'm going to try some fruit in a bit.

8:30 am- Got up to get some fruit. Ended up running to the bathroom to throw up.

8:40 am- now... I feel pretty sick, like I have the flu. I'm resting and hoping I will see some results for my efforts. I'm just happy I'm done for now!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.219 sec, (1)