CureZone   Log On   Join
To thundersong

Rusfox Views: 1,997
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 597,065

To thundersong

Your first quiestion is not very clear for me.

If you ask wether I ever stopped passing stones - the answer is yes. There were flushes with no result, still I felt better after.
But the stones keep forming in our liver, so I drink the mixtures as prescribed every few months, when feel a little discomfort. I can feel when my liver has stones. It is not very obvious, but I can feel when it is time for the next flush.

The answer to your second question is yes. I have eliminated all my stones after 4 flushes, each done with two weeks interval. Some people here needed much more to get their first no stone flush.

After my fourth flush I flushed again after one month, nothing came out. So I decided to make two month break next time and that was right decision. As for now I follow my body needs. It tells me it is time for another flush, so I flush (my 11th flush)tonight despite my 5 month pregnancy, and invite you to join me.

Good health to you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)