CureZone   Log On   Join
12 grain bread & MORE results in the END... no pun intended.

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
  Views: 2,071
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 597,049

12 grain bread & MORE results in the END... no pun intended.

Thanks Rusfox,
I am sure that I will get more encouraging results in the future. I have decided that it does make sense that Cholesterol and bile melts. That was my most major concern. The flushes are helping my symptoms -- and that's what matters most at the moment. I'm well on my way to flush 4 tonight. I think I may expel some really nice stones. I found that eating nothing but MULTIGRAIN wheat bread for breakfast will put SUPER amount of pressure on the stones! I Check the bread labels for the one with the absolute least amount of fat. None of them have much anyway. I eat slice after slice; clear up to 2pm with plenty of water too -- then I stop. By 2:30 I really can feel the pressure already built up. It is like a constant LOW pain. Later, The Epson salts easily send the bread out leaving your digestive track FREE and CLEAR of all food and ready to PASS the MAXIMUM amount of stones without having any food blockage interfering with the process.
I am glad to have the CureZone forum as a sounding board and a learning tool. I plan on doing many more flushes and see if I can't get my system working properly.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.016 sec, (1)