CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver flush without epsoms

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Holistic Dentist in a Pouch!
Powder Cleans Better than Dentist without Fluoride!

More
Rusfox Views: 894
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 597,107

Liver flush without epsoms

Hi, ukelele.

Thanks for your appreciation, it was a hot day today.

As for your question, I must say it is better with Epsom Salts . I am not a big fan of epsom drinks myself, but they really help the whole process. Evening epsom drinks help to relax and stretch the ducts, it is very important.

Once I skipped my last dose at 8 o'clock in the morning. It was O'K. Next time I skipped both 6 and 8 o'clock doses and regreted it this time. Bowel movements would not come, I was passing stones for a couple of days feeling not as fresh as usual after the flushes.

I think it is important to get rid of the stones as soon as they appear in your intestines. There are a lot of toxines accompanying the whole thing and it is better if everything just gets flushed away as soon as possible. And that what morning epsoms drinks are about. They don't let your intestines to absorb the toxines and work like an enema. It is better for studying the results. I prefer to get them all out and check them in the first half of the day. I can still see them in my stool during the day, but I know that the major part is checked.

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)