CureZone   Log On   Join
Author and Nutritionist endorses liver/gallbladder flush

Tupper_Amanda Views: 4,480
Published: 18 years ago

Author and Nutritionist endorses liver/gallbladder flush

Hailed as the first lady of nutrition, award-winning author, Maureen Kennedy Salaman is an internationally known expert and lecturer in the field of health and nutrition. Maureen holds a Bachelor of Science degree from International University for Nutrition Education and an Honorary Doctorate from Oral Roberts University. She also holds an Honorary Doctorate from The Institute of Drug Less Therapy in Edinburgh, Scottland

Maureen endorsed the liver/gallbladder flush on National Television and to a live audience stating that "it works" and "knows a friend whose stone was analyzed (after the flush) as a real liver/gallstone"

I have never heard anyone endorse the liver/gallbladder flush on television before, so that is why I posted this for curezone.com. Most of us including myself have already known it works, but if you have not yet made up your mind yet ... maybe this national endorsement will help you.

Tupper_Amanda

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.953 sec, (1)