CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Flushing Gallstones - My Story and what I think !

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Rusfox Views: 2,210
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 597,185

Re: Flushing Gallstones - My Story and what I think !

You wrote "I believe it definitely comes from the liver but I think that the thick bile that exits the gall bladder during the flush congeals and forms into those large lumps when it rolls around in the intestines which are filled with epson salts."

People have the same results when they flush using slow method without Epsom Salts , oleg_yogin for example. I am sure that all those stones come from gall bladder and liver. I could feel my biggest ones rolling out through liver ducts with a little pain.

I told it already to several people, but will tell you also. You can not get clear picture of what is really in your liver and gallbladder util you make at least three flushes with two weeks intervals. LIver has several segments (3 or four)and each of them empties one by one during the flushes. So what happens when you do your first flushes with years intervals: One segment get cleaned and new stones start forming there during those years that you don't flush. Then you flush the same segment again... So all the old stones from other segments don't have any chance to leave your body.

It would be good for you to read this thread:

//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=252&i=324

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.922 sec, (1)