CureZone   Log On   Join
Healing and Flushing

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
_BOB Views: 598
Published: 18 years ago

Healing and Flushing

Dr. Jensen broke up the two types of diets that one can undertake into two categories: Cleansing and Healing. He said that you usually Cleanse with a routine, come off of that, and then begin Re-building or Healing.

I've come up with a process that is probably Cleansing and healing at the same time. And it can be done every day.

As soon as I awaken - I drink 24 oz of distilled water. I keep 12oz on my nightstand. Drink it down, head to the kitchen and pour another glass, and drink that. I drink these slowly. 1/2 a glass in 30 seconds and the next 1/2 30 seconds later (roughly) as that keeps one from becoming nauseated. This water is to be room temp - not refrigerated.

Drinking distilled water first thing in the a.m. is very cleansing. It certainly flushes the kidneys and water in the a.m. is also very good at awakening the bowels as well. So you get the kidneys and the bowel in cleansing mode.

I now heat some about 20oz of distilled water up. NOT TOO HOT - just warm, say 90 degrees. I mix my SuperFood (www.drschulze.isamazing.com)in 10oz, stir and drink. I add the remaining 10oz and drink that too. Ayurveda practices often call for warm water in the a.m. Warmth gets the bowels moving even more and the SuperFood is probably the best Healing/Re-building food on the planet. Since most raw food practicioners do not heat past 110 degrees, the 90 degrees feels like a safe number for me.

If you just stopped there you have cleansed and begun rebuilding. I follow up the 40% protein SuperFood with a tablespoon of Udo's Choice - which is healing and also lubricating to the system. More cleanse and heal cleanse and heal, etc.

I finish up my routine with a tablespoon of Molasses.

If you have the time - go for a walk. Really get moving. If not - perhaps a hot cold shower. I also take my brain formula on what is basically an empty stomach.

_Bob

www.drschulze.isamazing.com

www.drschulze.isamazing.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.328 sec, (1)