CureZone   Log On   Join
attention all skeptics!

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
ocean Views: 1,953
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 597,504

attention all skeptics!

thanks mi SSKI tty!
i know and you know..and so do a lot of other people but with all the commotion here lately with dear sugarnspice and other's like here it's hard not to start doubting...but...my rocks are definately not olive oil.
i don't think the green ones are either! here is why:

i drank 3/4 th's cup olive oil this time and got LESS of the green ones (then i did with the 1/2 cup for the last 4 times.)
which makes me conclude that the green ones are not from the olive oil!

if they are then i should have more or bigger ones this time, no? i consumed a bigger dose - so where did they go? i use a colander and pay attention to all the details! i followed the procedure exactly as last 4 times (except for the higher olive oil dose) and even threw up between 3-4am as every other time.
there is no way my body can process all that oil at once and make rocks. my body can't even process that oil and keep it in my system! i throw up oil and bile (lovely eh? ;-) each time and i think that it's my body's way of saying 'the flush is done for now'.

i could get them tested but why? it would take time and how do i know they would be tested properly? they looked like small rocks, they definately were hard as rock and i didn't eat any rocks lately or as a child. that's proof enough for me. and i'm glad they are out.

also, i've had no tenderness after this flush. no sensations of things moving down and no pressure.

keep flushing everyone! this is the real thing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)