CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: still no stones

Rusfox Views: 3,386
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 597,729

Re: still no stones

Hi Mi SSKI tty!

Well, seems like you really had no stones this time. But how do you feel? Did you feel any pain before this flush?

Still I am not sure that this is your first "no stone" flush meaning that your liver is all clean now.

You see, I have this idea and so far has not been either denied or supported here, but it makes a lot of sense to me as I read more and more reports from different people about their first four flushes.
So my idea is that liver has several segments (3-4) and during first flushes those segments empty from stones one by one. It explanes to me why every flush (especially first three or four)is so different. And I am pretty convinced that one gets first real picture of what was really in his\her liver only after three four flushes done in two weeks or so intervals. (At least three or four first flushes, cause in some cases it can take more flushes for each segment to empty).

So in your case I would suggest to flush a couple of times more.

Good luck to you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)