CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: thank you....

goyogi Views: 3,563
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 598,082

Re: thank you....

I used to use my contacts all the time as well. Woke up, popped them in. Just before I go to bed pop them out. When I started trying to improve my vision I noticed that my eyes were so used to the contacts that I could only see clearly about 2" in front of my nose! Now I can see about 8-9" away.

You can do it with lower prescription contacts but glasses have an advantage of being able to remove them easily to read something close up like a book or letter or invoice. I think eventually you'll go to glasses because as you progress and you see that you DO have the ability to correct your vision that you'll get more excited about vision improvement and will want to remove them more and more during the day. For example, I often take them off at work during lunch or in meetings.

I even tore apart part of my cubicle walls so that I can look out the window into the distance every now and then. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.047 sec, (1)