CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:hello

goyogi Views: 3,513
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 598,099

Re:hello

When I first started palming I had a REAL hard time seeing black. I think I still do but it's much better than when I first started. When I first tried I saw lots of sparkles of different colors. Kinda hard to explain. But don't feel bad, lots of people have a hard time at first. But it gets better. From what I read it vision does come from the mind. The eyes are actually an extension of the brain. I noticed that the first few nights that my eyes would twitch as well when I was trying to sleep which I took as a positive sign. I was consciously trying to relax my eyes. I guess my point is to be open and listen to your body especially in the first few weeks.

Also what works for others may not work best for you. And vice versa.

I practice my reading when I'm at work 8 hours a day on my computer. I put the monitor just slightly out of focus and wear my reduced prescription glasses. Sometimes I have to pause and wait for my vision to relax before I can work. Sometimes I have bad days and have to scoot my chair in closer but other days are better and I can scoot out but overall progress is good.

I personally find benefit going for slow walks and relaxing my whole body. I have lots of tension in my neck and lower back and I have to loosen it up and relax my eyes at the same time. I also love going to the park or beach and gazing far distances. That helps me tremendously. Just relax and accept that you can't see that far, YET! Don't get frustrated and squint. Just relax and see what you can see. "Oh, look that's probably a person walking by. Oh, I think it's a man. He has a dog. I don't know what kind, but that's okay. If I really need to I can put on my glasses but I choose not to."

Have you taken yoga classes? They really helped me in learning how much tension I have in my body and how to scan for it and release it. If you don't know how to scan your body and release tension then I'd highly recommend yoga or some other relaxation/meditation classes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)