CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thanks, I've decided not to fast. :)

kelltl Views: 2,063
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 599,334

Re: Thanks, I've decided not to fast. :)

I did not see your original post, so I will respond to this one. I did 8 days on the Master-Cleanse and it was difficult. If you cannot accept that, then you should not do it. However, if your looking for a quick and easy fix you will be looking for a long time. I suffered from very bad allergies and was on medication every day for them (claratin). At day 2 of the flush, my allergies were gone. They have returned somewhat (its been about 3 months) but I am still able to regulate them. Another benefit to me were my eyes for the first time in years were actually white and still are better than they were prior to the flush. For me, weight loss was a negative but for others that is a benefit. I cleared SEVERAL mucoid plaque strings, as well as a host of other nasty stuff from my body. Those were the visible, obvious benefits. I have to believe that there were/are so many more benefits from removing all of the things I did from my digestive tract that will benefit me in years to come.

I was a skeptic....prior to doing the flush. They only two negatives I see in the flush is muscle loss and the mental determination required to stick with it.

That is my experience and benefits, I will be doing another flush in about 3 monts. Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

6.703 sec, (1)