CureZone   Log On   Join
In defense of ...

Tophat Views: 2,037
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 599,333

In defense of ...

Greetings! Sometimes posts do get overlooked in this forum, as there are so many . However, if you hang around a while you will notice that there are many here and on other forums who are very informative as well as supportive. And, if you research these forums ... your questions would have already been answered, not meaning at all to say that you shouldn't have asked. Because I note a sense of resentment and sarcasm, you should know that many here have had wonderful, life changing results and are most giving in sharing and helping others. If you're looking for something easy ...sorry! It's up to you to do the research, preparation, due diligence and perserverance. Ultimately you'll need the self-determination to GET WELL! And you will find that most of us will be only to happy to help!

As for results ... personally I have done the MasterCleanse, Ultimate Cleanse and a number of other fasts since the beginning
of the year with fantastic results as well as weight loss. By the same token, my husband is on day 5 of the MasterCleanse combined with Schulze Bowel Cleanse ... and just passed the MOTHERLOAD of Mucoid Plaque this a.m. Hurray! As this is his FIRST time, and although it's a bit difficult to keep up with all that you've have do - take this, take that .. drink this, drink that!- He is perservering on in order to feel better. He is also doing a prostate cleanse at the same time. And, we intend to finish up this round with Liver/Gallbladder flushes. Why? Because after much research ...it seems the thing to do.

So ... if you want to do it ... good! We're all here to help with specifics plus. But I wonder, by your tone, how easily you are dissuaded. Too bad!

Blessings

Chris

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.469 sec, (1)