CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: feces odor- body odor- from where?

gearman Views: 23,766
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 600,313

Re: feces odor- body odor- from where?

This problem is REAL because I have it also.It has totally ruined my life.I cannot pinpoint the smell and it definately smells like feces.My folkes haven't noticed anything,and they say I dont smell, its just in my head.Damn it I know I smell like poop sometimes!!!Maybe its the mouth,the stomach,the lungs,the anus,the skin I dont know.I get it especially when being in quite stressfull social situations outside my house,but in many random circumstances as well.I rarely get it at home this is why my folkes havent noticed.Maybe it has to do something with anxiety?I dont smoke.I have been ridiculled in every aspect of my social life!I want to kill myself!I can absolutely,totally and completely relate to who posted the first message,apart from the fact that I dont smoke.
I never had this problem but it just appeared 2 years ago,at first I didnt notice but then I realised I was in trouble.If anybody who has the same problem,and has been able to solve it please post a reply telling what did you do.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.906 sec, (1)