CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: feces odor- body odor- from where?

MysticalFaerie Views: 23,562
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 600,562

Re: feces odor- body odor- from where?

Unfortunately I have this problem as well, an odor coming from most likely my anus since it does smell like feces. The smells can vary though from mild to strong and anything from a feces smell, gas, diarreah, skunk, rotten eggs, etc. all foul smells. It gave me hope to realize that maybe a few other individuals have a similar problem as me. And my problem doesn't happen really at home either. Usually always it'll happen in social situations though, on buses, (i've actually had to drop out of public school and just do homeschool for my senior year since this has been so embarrassing.) but also once in a while when i'm by myself. it's effected my life. i isolate myself. i no longer have any friends. it's an anxiety... pyschological, but also physical, and the doctors don't seem to know what the problem is. i also have had constipation. i've had the odor and constipation now for 6 horrid months. i had a barium enema done and the tests came out normal. i'm 17... because of this problem i don't feel even really able to live anymore. i avoid all social situations. no friends, no boyfriend, no job, no school. maybe a Bowel Cleanse is what i need? i'll look into it. please do write back so i don't feel so alone w/ this problem.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.578 sec, (1)