CureZone   Log On   Join
Just some thoughts

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Holistic Health Invention Will Change Your Life !
The Tesla Shieldô. Transformational ...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Clark Bowel Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies

Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Hulda Clark cleanses

Clark Bowel Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies

Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Hulda Clark cleanses

Clark Bowel Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies

Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Hulda Clark cleanses

gearman Views: 23,300
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 600,313

Just some thoughts

I was just wondering why in the offset of the 21st century where Science and technology has advanced beyond our wildest dreams,we, a small group of youngsters have just discovered that we smell like shit.Internet in its current form that we see(websites,chatting,forums,blogs,etc)has been around for more than a decade.People say that you can find on the internet anything you dream of,and that's not correct because you can find even more!Even the most extraordinary piece of info is found on the net.However after painstaking search some months ago I just found only this forum for the "shit disease x".No other site or forum exists.Why is that?Numerous medical sites offer info about some of the craziest bowel diseases but nowhere I can find the side-effect of having a feces Body Odor or breath.Did this "shit disease x" just appear on 2003?Some of you complain that have had this odor for 10+ years,then why didn't you make your presence to the internet earlier?
Even AIDS which was something to be ashamed of eventually got out and minor treatments exist.In the "shit disease x" we must only be ashamed of our diet(if that's the cause)There must be medical records of people complaining about this.However I realise its not an easily discussable topic,as for some it reaches the boundaries of a taboo.
Could it be that doctors know about this thing and realise that since it cannot be treated then it shouldn't exist in medical encyclopaedias and records?Its no little thing for medical Science not having a sollution for such a serious condition!Its far more easy to hand over the matter to psychiatrists and say "its all in your head"(note:this phrase gives me the killer instict).Especially people with tons of anxiety,like me, are a far easier prey for shrinks.
For now deing to live is on a good path,but only if the doctor is aware of the full story and true facts he will be able to help(if he is openminded).And something else,in my despair I would never do something in a rush.Hopefull me have you asked an official medical doctor if it is ok to do Bowel Cleanses and take herbs?Has he told you what are the pros and cons?Even if he told you its ok did you get a second opinion from another doc?Are the herbs and cleanses you ordered online certified and checked by legal organisations?From my very superficial knowledge on these cleanses i know that they destroy your normal and very useful bowel flora along with the toxins and then it really takes ages for your bowel to become stable again,and also in the process you may experineces various weird stuff like fever and further constipation.If I am wrong please correct me.These are questions everybody must ask themselves before trying anything.
Has anybody ever thought that this odor might also become a weapon against your enemy!!!That's the only positive I good think of out of this shit thing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.078 sec, (2)