CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Some info

hopefull me Views: 22,953
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 600,728

Re: Some info

thats basically what ive been saying....
people actually go into real authentic doctors offices and get " the instant flush"
meaning, they stick a huge sucker up your rear and start sucking it all out....
so like ive saud..cleaning your bowel is one thing( which is good)...however, overdoing this method can cause problems.
but that also why you should put flora and the " good bacteria" back into your gi tract after a cleansing.

also, constitipation does not only mean, that you cant go.
it can also mean hard stools, stools that come out in balls, instead of whole.

im still curious to know if anyone has checked out that mucoid plaque...and what u think about it ?
also heres another very good link.
www.candidafree.net/pages/1/index.htm
i dunno if i sent that one already

yo this shit is f**kin killin me!!!!

im tryin to keep the faith and hope...but .....
damn!!!
im so f**kin young...im so f**kin attractive too, with a good body( not to be concieted) but i used to have so many friends....
i couldnt even walk down the street without havin a guy holla at me or come and hit on me.
theres so much that has been stripped away from me , that i can hardly breath anymore( no pun intended)
im too intelligent of a female and too nice of a f**kin person with a huge f**kin heart and so many ambitions but..................im consistantly trapped inside this ...
this....
this......toxic, human rotting carcus!!!
god .........kill me!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

6.500 sec, (1)