CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Spiritual Visualisation

Adrick Views: 2,473
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 600,921

Re: Spiritual Visualisation

WELL this is much new to me as I have only been a Reiki Master a bit over a year now, so I am Experimenting. Never Considered/Thought I would Channel higher beings...Which NOW seems SO KEWL.
First Music assists my Reiki FLOW...At this point all I mean by Visualization is that my higher beings Communicate now with Pictures as the many voices I am not yet able to Distinguish as of separate entities exactly. Although the Kinesiological aspects are Developing...also Tarot (Rider-Waite seems to enable a Flow from higher being to me...in my head not always Insisted by my self via cards).
RECENTLY receiving pictures of Which higher beings are currently with me--Egyptian, Jesus, Metatron, Michael...Raphael
AM currently just ALLOWING events and Process to UNFOLD at it's own pace and Enjoying the Process...
I only DO Distance Healing Reiki. And if the Bond is strong enough I usually find no Need to use sybols but merely Intent...And the music allows the continuous Reiki Flow...and I just TRANCE...
Anyway no Words as yet to Describe. Resurrection by PPK actually seems to Activate my Ascent into the Visual, as opposed to merely the kinesiological aspects.
MY First experience a higher being TICKLED MY STOMACH--I about jumped six feet in the air!!! I was lying on my bed meditating...
I am Sure I have made all UNCLEAR!!!
Adrick

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.078 sec, (1)