CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone with eczema get positive results from skin brushing?

slinky Views: 7,575
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 6,021

Re: Anyone with eczema get positive results from skin brushing?

Hey alex, I use skin brushing whenever I have an eczema breakout, but I also always do a Bowel Cleanse with psyllium and Bentonite at the same time. I do feel that the skin brushing really helps to exfoliate the thick skin caused by eczema. It is also really important to take frequent(at least 2 a day) showers, or even better is Epsom Salt baths. See the bath forum for more info on those.

I do not believe that skin brushing alone would cure eczema because it comes from within. You have to figure out what is triggering it. For me, soft drinks is a huge factor. But I can say that since I did my first bowel cleanse, which lasted about 6 weeks, my eczema is pretty much gone. I did have a couple of flare ups since then, but I just did the skin brushing and cleansing again and have not had any problems since. So I highly recommend a bowel cleanse.

Good luck to you, Slinky

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)