CureZone   Log On   Join
Olive Oil Question

kelltl Views: 1,183
Published: 18 years ago

Olive Oil Question

I just completed my second Liver Flush yesterday. I had over 100 green stones and a lot of chaf released from my body. Not that I am a skeptic, but I do like to fully validate what I do as real and not dilusional which is what leads me to this post.

I have read a lot about the stones actually being the Olive-Oil mixed with the bile which I do not believe but would like to disprove that theory once and for all. I have read of individuals that have put food coloring in with the concoction but I do not have any faith in that because the food coloring would not mix with the oil, it would seperate out. So, I have been trying to come up with a way to validate this to myself and here is my idea.....if the stones are already there and forced out by a large quanity of bile in my liver, then ANY ingestion of a large amount of ANY fat will cause the release of the stones, not just olive oil. With that said, couldn't I injest a large quanity of some other fat and achieve a similar result? I realize that the fat may be bad for me and that the olive oil is "good fat". I am not talking about doing this long term, just once to prove/disprove whether the stones are the olive oil/bile mix or not. It couldn't be much worse than eating a cheese burger and fries from MCD's right?!?!?!?

I welcome and encourage any comments or suggestions. Maybe someone has done this before? I want to be able to have full faith in what I am doing as well as be able to prove to the people around me tht what I am doing is working.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.188 sec, (1)