CureZone   Log On   Join
5th GB flush after 6 day fast ...

Daermo Views: 1,178
Published: 18 years ago

5th GB flush after 6 day fast ...

As the title states this is my 5th flush but not consecutive ie 4th flush was done about 2 months ago and 3rd about 6 months before that and the previous 2 were over a year etc ...

6 day fast I was doing veggie juices and green drinks along with some pb shakes (but I stopped them due to constipation) ie no fat for 6 days.

I ended by fast with doing a gb flush here is the results ...

Morning after ...

1st bm had Alot of sandy material (never really had this in the other flushes (well this much - only remember this sandy material in my first flush.

2nd bm to ??? ie 12 - I had almost ALL green small stones ie most were 1/2 the size of a pea some maybe 15 were about the size of a pea and a few like 8 were slightly bigger; the 1/2 pea sized I had about maybe 80 of them. But again almost all stones were bright green. The ones that wernt were toward the later part of the evening and the next day (even saw a few stones the next day).
In my previous flushes I didnt see hardly any green ones.

So what do you think? green is good? :)

I am doing this to help get rid of my asthma like symptoms; so far I havnt noticed any changes in my symptoms from any flushes.

Daermo

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)