CureZone   Log On   Join
Tortillas might not be the best thing to eat...

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
OldPilot Views: 10,691
Published: 18 years ago

Tortillas might not be the best thing to eat...

Blueduck,
I wish I had read your post about the tortillas earlier, because I may be back to square one. I haven't had any pain since Monday and about two hours after eating one lousy tortilla with beans and a few scraps of cheese on it, I'm getting that familiar pressure feeling under the ribs. I'm not in real pain and sure hope it doesn't go there. Regardless I'm not a very happy camper.
That darn tortilla only had 5g of fat! 1.5 saturated fat. I wouldn't think that would cause it, but I don't know. Then again it could be the beans just causing gas, but I don't think so. Come to think of it I did drink half a can of coke, but that was about 2pm, I doubt if it had anything to do with it.

I wrote this to Blueduck but anyone feel free to comment I welcome them. At this point I guess I'll see what happens tomorrow morning...or tonight.
...OldPilot
PS I'll check that web site you gave Blueduck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.113 sec, (1)