CureZone   Log On   Join
2 attacks and then this black stuff... What's going on?

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Brea Views: 1,330
Published: 18 years ago

2 attacks and then this black stuff... What's going on?

I just wanted to give an update and see if anyone has any ideas on what's going on with me. I've done 3 cleanses so far in 3 weeks. My last was 1 1/2 weeks ago. I have had a pretty much contstant pain in my gall bladder, shoulder an neck. I got sick of the pain and thought maybe accupuncture might help. A week ago, I went and got accupuncter. The accupuncturist said that he could help me pass the stone and put the needles in my gall bladder. It didn't help any pain, but I did feel activity in my gall bladder. I also started on Gold Coin Grass 1 1/2 weeks ago.

On Saturday and Sunday night, I had 2 huge attacks. My attacks in the past have been very far apart and not nearly as strong. I couldn't associate any food I had eaten to bring on the attacks, so I was surprised I had them. The first night I tried Epsom Salts . Nothing. So I took some advil and pepto, still nothing. The second night I took Epsom Salt and still nothing. Then I took Gaviscon, an antacid, at which, my severe pain subdued to a mild pain. I don't know whether Gaviscon was the help or whether it was a coincidence.

The next morning and from then on, my bowel movements have been BLACK! Ususally after Epsom Salt I have diarreah, but now I have very soft and thick, black BM's. It's so thick it sticks to the toilet and I have to scrub it out. Is this bile? Is it perhaps so dark, because it's bile that's been in my gallbladder for a long time?

I'm wondering if these attacks were more my body trying to push out some stones. I still have pain in my neck and shoulder, but I have more energy than I have had in a long time. So, I figure something good is happening. I'm a bit confused as to what exactly the attacks are, especially when they're not brought on by fat intake. I plan on doing my 4th flush this Friday.

What do you guys think is going on with me?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)