CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Starting second flush tonight-Blueduck+Lapis

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
OldPilot Views: 10,259
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 603,557

Re: Starting second flush tonight-Blueduck+Lapis

Blueduck: I guess I messed up. I ate some toast and a little (about 2 tsp.) of margarine with apple sauce on top for breakfast. I was looking at a spread called Country Crock, itís mostly soybean oil, along with a bunch of preservatives , is that bad too? There must be some kind of spread to put on toast.

I was afraid youíd say something bad about my popcorn :-) Well, I canít give it up, I guess Iíll have to pay the consequences. :-(

My flush went well. Getting the oil down was easy with a straw (you suggested) and mixed an equal amount of grapefruit juice. I was careful to use the ES as instructed by Clark, and decided I donít like it, but I did it anyway. Donít like the oil either for that matter. But, I like Gallstones less.

The ES really affect me fast, like 30-45 minutes later. Last night I didnít think there was anything left, I found out I was wrong this morning.

I got a bunch of them this time, not in the hundreds like most of you here, but maybe a dozen or more. They were very soft this time though. but about the same color as my first flush.

Lapis: I can give up a lot of things, but at this time popcorn is not on the list. Maybe I could mix a little Olive-Oil on it :-) Seriously, I do respect your opinion and experience and I do want to learn more about eating right. I hope Iím right about Soy. Itís one of the good guys isnít it? What kind of spread can be put on toast, OOPS...first what KIND of toast? With no wheat, or white flour I guess thatís kind of limited. You can probably tell Iím a little green in the area of good health.

Anyway, thanks to both of you for your ideas, I do appreciate them.
...OldPilot

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.906 sec, (1)