CureZone   Log On   Join
Someone Please help...

Cindy8664 Views: 908
Published: 18 years ago

Someone Please help...

I have constant pressure in my upper right ribcage for the past 5 months it is ALWAYS there, it feels like someone has their fist stuck up there, or like something is up there with a squeezing sensation.., no let up, it uncomfortable to sit, stand, sleep etc... not excruciating pain but very very uncomfortable, my stomach is VERY bloated and swollen has a pregnant look to it.
I have no health insurance and therefore i am recieving NO help from any doctor, i did go to an ER last month only to be handed painpills and sent on my way, they did test my blood i was told they would call if they found anything, of course they never called but i did put a call in today and learned that my Liver Function tests (ALT & AST) and i tested negetive for hepatis,i dont know what the numbers are, she just said they were slightly elevated were and my protein was elevated, they did schedule me for an ultrasound but claimed soonest they could get me in would be early august..
what can i do for now?? I am so discouraged and afraid, does any of this sound like gallstones?
can someone give me any suggestions on what to do, or how to do it??
thanks in advance
cindy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)