CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oil Mix Not Staying Down-What do I do?

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Rusfox Views: 696
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 603,751

Re: Oil Mix Not Staying Down-What do I do?

It is better to follow those schedules to T, especially when you are so sensitive.
Try to drink the Oil+grapefrui jice mixture through a straw.

One more thing that works perfect for me when it comes to keeping this drink down: (even though the recipe says to lay down)I try to stay vertically for about an hour after drinking it (at least esophagus has to be vertical, you can seat or lay on a bunch of pillows), it helps to burp the air out. When you lay, a simple burp can make you throw up.

You can still expect some results tomorrow, just watch your stool carefully. There were some posts saying that some people flushed some stones by just rinsing their throat with oil, it sort of gave the gall bladder a signal to release bile to digest a lot of oil, and that bile flow flushed the stones out. It may happen in your case too. Just don't forget to post your results whatever they are.

If you want to do another flush, you can do it in a couple of days I think. Just don't eat fat food and follow the recipe.

Good luck to you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.500 sec, (1)