CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ingredients for flush

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
just_peachy Views: 864
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 603,782

Re: ingredients for flush

just my unofficial opinions:

> Please tell me if I am missing anything on my list that I need to get from store.
> Tons of apples for juicing and eating
optional - helpful, but optional (I drank a gallon of juice in the 48 hours before my first flush) organic preferable

> Epsom Salt (any certain brand??)
not that I'm aware of, I just used the store brand I already had on hand for soaking sprained ankles, etc.

> olive oil (brand?)
preferably certified "Organic Extra-Virgin (Cold Pressed)" if possible, not brand specific

> grapefruit
organic preferable. Pink, white, whatever you most prefer. (Pinks are usually sweeter.)

> orthinine (where do I get that? )
optional, I found some at the local Whole Foods farmers market as well as at local health food stores - too pricey for me right now, though so I didn't buy it. Thankfully, I slept like a baby without it.

> Anything else I am missing?
extra soft t.paper &/or pre-moistened wipes - lots ;)

> Do you really not eat or drink anything after 2:00 that day? Not even water?
water is ok, just not too close (within 30 minutes) of the first Epsom Salt (don't want to dilute it too much, I guess.) Actually, Epsom Salts are very dehydrating and it's better to be as hydrated as possible so drinking water after 2:00 is beneficial. No food after 2:00, and no fats/oils all day.

List looks good. Happy and Successful Flushing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.031 sec, (1)