CureZone   Log On   Join
HELP!!! Almost fainted after first Flush!!!!!!!

pianoplayer Views: 3,603
Published: 18 years ago

HELP!!! Almost fainted after first Flush!!!!!!!

Hello...

I posted earlier regarding my first Liver Flush ever. It was a success this morning in terms of releasing about 3 dozen green stones.. I was very surprised. I'm 24 years old, 130 lbs, and not very active. I drank my last Epsom Salt around 9:30 am.. All day I have been having diarhea releasing a few stones each time. I ate wheat bread with preserves for lunch at around 15:30.

I work nights, and I was starving past midnight so I ate some pigs in a blanket (hot dogs wrapped in dough) with macaroni and cheese around 01:00 am... a half hour later my stomach started to churn... I stood up to go to the restroom and I ALMOST FAINTED. MY VISION WAS BLURRY, I WAS EXTREMELY WEAK and DUMBFOUNDED. It was a VERY SCARY FEELING :((( Its like you feel helpless and scared to death about collapsing and needing to go to the hospital or dying.
Has anyone heard of anything happening like this before!!?!?!?

Whats odd is that 2 years ago a similar thing like this happened to me. I was on a high protein diet (Myoplex Supplements). After a few weeks I had a sharp pain in my lower abdomen area then I got fuzzy vision and became weak. I did not faint but it was also scary. When I called my doctor she said "If it was serious you should have gone to the emergency room". Later blood tests turned out normal and I never knew what caused that problem. I suspect it was my liver...

Ptree.. or anyone that knows a lot about this... can you please help? Did I almost faint last night because I overloaded my liver with greasy foods too soon? (Mac&Cheese with hotdogs)? Please anyone help..

Thank you.

Scared,

PP

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)