CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP!!! Almost fainted after first Flush!!!!!!!

RedPlanet Views: 3,300
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 604,111

Re: HELP!!! Almost fainted after first Flush!!!!!!!

>>>Thanks for the messages.. I understand what I did was kind of foolish.. but my concern is .. WHY did I have this problem after the liver cleanse? Is the liver in a very delicate/precarious state after the liver cleanse??? Normally I eat this kind of food (I know I need to change my eating habits), but I never read any warnings that you may faint if you eat too many greasy foods after a liver cleanse...<<<

Sorry to say, it sounds like you had a hypoglycemic episode. Get a fasting Sugar test. That is a test your can take to see if you Sugar spikes. It's not a regular test. You go to the doctor and get a blood Sugar test. Then you drink a pint of orange juice and see how high it spikes. If it spikes and then recovers in two hours when you come back and get another that shows normal, it means you are hypoglycemic. If so, you need to cut down on sugars and go for more balance.
Instead of what you ate, you might try one slice of bread with lean turkey and jack cheese on it with water, and a slice of orange.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)